Just completed a brilliant mini-tour with a new project playing the Bach Goldbergs for two pianos with Sonya Lifschitz. We sliced it up into 3 sections and combined it with music by Philip Glass and George Crumb. We had standing ovations from capacity crowds at the Toledo Museum Peristyle Theatre and the Detroit Institute of the Arts. High.
- Lisa receives a rave review from Big Ears Festival ’17 for her Mad Rush Glass show
- Lisa makes Top 10 Australian Women in Music List
- The Stone People CD makes Naxos Critics’ Choice list Feb 2017
- “Ishi’s Song” sound track makes New Music USA Staff Pick 2016
- Lisa’s “The Stone People” CD hits top 20 of The New York Times Best-of 2016 Classical Music List!